Re: swiss-list: TV5 by satellite?

From: Laurent Piguet <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 10:59:16 +0100

As far as I know, this works (no reason not to). TV5 does broadcast
quite a few TSR programs, such as the Telejournal (which I like to catch
on TV5 later in the day).

I don't know about the pricing though. You probably have to sign-up for
some basic level service, and then might have the opportunity to "add"
TV5, alone or as a bundle of extra channels. Also, make sure to find out
about equipment costs(do you have to buy it, or lease it), installation
fees (ask them to waive them), etc...
I would call and asked directly.

Cheers,
Laurent

--
Laurent Piguet                                          piguet_at_yahoo.com
Rte de Buchillon 5                               Mobile: +41-79-310-3249