swiss-list: Pactt (technology transfer) in Lausanne is looking for a "jurist"

From: Barbara Rodel <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 15:15:38 -0800

Dear Swiss-Listers,

I wish you happy Holiday Seasons and all the Best for 2002. We do have a
Holiday Greetings Card for you at www.creativeswitzerland.com.

PACTT is the technology transfer office for both the University Hospitals of
Lausanne and the University of Lausanne. They are looking for an
intellectual property lawyer.

To find more about the position please visit
http://www.creativeswitzerland.com/careerdesk/career2.htm under job
listings.

For additional information, do not hesitate to contact me.

Best Regards,

Barbara Rodel, Career Desk
SHARE Swiss House
for Advanced Research and Education
420 Broadway Street
Cambridge, MA 02138
Phone: (617) 876 3028
Fax: (617) 876 3079
Email: barbara_at_creativeswitzerland.com