swiss-list: TV5 by satellite?

From: Madeleine Gross <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 20:42:49 -0800

Hello all,

I received this offer through the French community mailing list of
San Francisco. I would love to get this, but does anybody knows about
this deal? Has anybody tried it before, and could confirm me if it
works, or reassure me that this is real and not phony?

Thanks,

Madeleine

Dear Swiss friends of Interfrench,

Our partner Dish Networks allows you to get access to the largest French
speaking TV channel, to keep informed about what happens in Europe, to help
your children maintain a good level of French...

DISH Network offers you the opportunity to discover the Best of the French
speaking TV programming in the US.
Discover TV5, the largest French speaking TV channel in the world, and enjoy
2 FREE MONTHS !!!
Subscribe now, between Dec 1st and Jan 15th 2002 and receive two free months
in 2002 (March and April).
24/7, TV5 brings you ...

         15 Live newscasts a day...
         Live coverage of the French Soccer championship on Saturdays...
         The best documentaries during the weekends...
         Programming for the young audience every week day
         And the best of French speaking movies with four different movies
per day

All the programming are in French with English sub-titles. Price starts at
.99/month. Call now 1-877-586-9675 for more information or visit us at
http://www.kbs-tv.com/test/dev/french_main.shtml

--
Madeleine Gross
33902 Juliet Circle