Re: swiss-list: Swiss 'registration'

From: Richard Antille <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 10:22:11 -0400

Hi,

I came in the USA few months ago and got married with an american
woman. I have a health insurance coverage in Switzerland provided by
KPT. this is a special insurance company that work with an other
organization you have to be a member of by paying a very small fee
every year. It is designed for expat. There is no problem by providing
Swiss government and Swiss ambassy with her new address and status. And
no problem keeping an address in Switzerland.(mother)

She will be registered in the USA, but will be able to keep an address
ather mother's place for the purpose of being covered.

If you need more info, e-mail me

Best regards