swiss-list: Monile phoene / SMS

From: Chris Schuster <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 07:07:28 +0200

Hi together,

In a couple of weeks I will move to San Diego. On account of that I will =
need a mobile phone for business there I am curious if there is a =
possibility to send and receive SMS through a mobile phone. I researched =
on some web-sites. But I cannot really say that I understood all off =
that information. If anyone could give me some information like which =
provider offers the service sending and receiving SMS(also to Europe) in =
the San Diego area and/or which mobile phone supports that, I would =
appreaciate it.

Regards,

Chris