swiss-list: jokes vs buy/sell stuff on SWISSLIST

From: Chris Cavigioli NEW ADR <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 10:07:58 -0700

My personal opinion:

Jokes:
Keep those directly related to Switzerland coming! The 'how do you know
you've been in Switzerland too long' was very good and relevant to our
group. But generic jokes are better left for personal email lists, not
SWISSLIST.

Buy/Sell/Moving/Jobs/Apts (cars, household stuff, etc):
Keep this stuff coming since this is one of the MAIN purposes of this list;
mobile Swiss helping other mobile Swiss coming or going to USA or
Switzerland. The --BEST-- help we can give to newcomers from Switzerland is
a group of other Swiss with a helpful attitude who have had similar
experiences.

By the way
==> Can I interest anyone in a free Nordic Track exercise system? (to be
picked up in North Beach, San Francisco at no cost)

-chris (650) 584-5591 days (415) 254-4545 cell