Re: swiss-list: Rules regarding Food imports into the US?

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 14:33:24 +0100

Hi Dona,

Once my mother shipped me Celebrex and I received it, but this was before
Sep 11. Of course she did not declare it, did not send an entire package,
but only few sheets of tablets, she sent it in a big package with a lot of
other things and she added candies on the declaration... I guess it would
not work any longer today, but you could try ....... home-made candies!!!!
The best bet is to get it through somebody who comes visit, or may be order
it throughthe internet and get it shipped to your place in the US

Good luck,
Corinna

Corinna Grisostomi, PhD
Actelion Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Innovation Center, Gewerbestrasse 16
CH-4123 Allschwil, Switzerland
Tel.: 41-61-487 4566
Fax: 41-61-487 4500
email: corinna.grisostomi_at_actelion.com