[Swiss-list] August 19th Shadow Clff Park: BBQ

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 12:44:31 -0500

Wow, it's been a while since we met for a bbq. Summer is here, so let's take advantage of it.

Let's get together on Saturday, August 19, 2006, starting around 3pm in the Shadow Cliffs park in Pleasanton.

Don't forget that swimming is possible and the water slides (fee) are really close. We may even be able to play some sand-volleyball.

http://www.ebparks.org/parks/shadow.htm

Come to meet some old and new faces! Please let me know if you're thinking of coming. (Just to get an idea of how many people are going to be there.)
Hope to you there,

Karin Serban