[Swiss-list] Detusche Kinderbuecher wanted

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 12:34:44 -0500

Hello,
I'm interested in some german books, in order to read to my daughter. I thought I'll give it a try before I order them from Germany/ Switzerland.
Here is what I'm looking for:

Pippi Langstrumpf. Gesamtausgabe in einem Band.
(Astrid Lindgren),
Matida (Astrid Lindgren),
Die Kinder aus Bullerbü, Gesamtausgabe,
Immer dieser Michel ( Astrid Lindgren ),
Der Räuber Hotzenplotz -- von Otfried Preußler,
Das kleine Gespenst -- von Otfried Preußler,
Madita (Astrid Lindgren),
Ronja, Raeubertochter (Astrid Lindgren),
Mio, mein Mio (Astrid Lindgren), ]
Die kleine Hexe, (Otfried Preussler),
Der kleine Wassermann (Otfried Preussler)

Please let me know how much you would like for it.. and/or if you have any other books that you would like to sell.
Thanks a lot,
Karin

(We're in Livermore, Ca)