swiss-list: Looking to move to Los Angles

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 03:53:03 -0500

Hi,

I am currently wrapping up my business studies in St. Gallen and am looking to
move to Los Angeles, where I've been offered a job at a talent agency I
interned at last spring. The problem is that the agency will not file the
petition for me or take any influence on the visa process. Is it still
possible for me to go through the visa process? What are my chances?

Can anybody offer me any help or guidance in my quest to move and work in the
US? Thanks a bunch for any comments!

Christian