swiss-list: Alumni BBQ of August 31.

From: Laurent Vuilleumier <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 08:47:32 +0200

Hello everybody,

Well, MeteoSwiss forecasts cloudy sky with intermittent showers for
Sunday morning, then weather getting better with more sunny sky as the
day goes along. Let's be brazen and take the risk of having the BBQ.

Let me remind you that we will start Sunday August the 31st around noon
in my yard (and step inside if a late shower shows up). Directions have
been posted on the Swiss-List web site (both on the main page and the
Alumni page.)

In front of my home there is room for 3-4 cars. The simplest would be
for people to get there stuff out in front of my home, then to go to
park in front of Lully's school that is less than 100m away from my
home. (I will have a map posted on the alumni page of the Swiss-List).

See you tomorrow,

Laurent