swiss-list: L'Auberge de Bugnaux in Rolle VD

From: Darius Somary <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 13:51:23 -0800

Is anyone familiar with the Auberge de Bugnaux in Rolle?
http://www.aubergedebugnaux.ch They get very high ratings from both Guide
Michelin (2 "stars") and Gault Millau (14 hats). I heard it was one of
Switzerland's top restaurants. Is that true? Does anyone know whether it is a
restaurant only, or - as the word "auberge" suggests - also a hotel? Is it easy
to access (from Geneva) by public transport or does one need a car? I was going
to recommend it to a good friend who will be in Geneva on business next month.

Any other nice day outings and good restaurants (especially vegetarian) in the
Geneva area you might suggest? I grew up on the other side of the
Roeschtigraben and am not as familiar with the Canton de Vaud. Looking forward
to your feedback.

Thanks, Darius

P.S. Thanks to all those who responded to my last post regarding the new Swiss
passport. Much appreciated.