RE: swiss-list: J1 extension

From: Gutacker, Michaela (NIH/NIAID) <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 12:24:08 -0500

Hello Alain,
some people here had the same problem. You need the visa stamp in your
passport to enter the US. I do not know if it is wise to try to get the visa
in Italy, you might have the long waiting time everybody talks about.
Depending on where in Italy you are, it would be better if you can make it
to Bern (shorter waiting time for CH citizens).
Michaela