swiss-list: dinner on friday instead saturday

From: Laurent Mieville <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 1998 22:01:57 -0800

Hi all,

As stated in my previous mail, some of you will attend the aperitif
organized by the Swiss Consul on Friday. For obvious reasons of simplicity,
some members suggested to meet afterwards for a dinner somewhere in the
City. Also, the Matterhorn doesn't seem to provide a very good fondue
according to some member's own experience.

For these reasons, I propose to get together on friday evening instead of
saturday. If you are ok with this and would like to join, please let me know
by wednesday (including those of you who already replied to my earlier
mail). Depending on the number of people, I will look for an appropriate
place. Elroy's is a possibility (www.elroys.com). There is also "chez Lulu"
(www.citysearch.com/sfo/lulu). If you have suggestions they are welcome.

I am looking forward to see you on friday ! Get ready for Superbowl on
Sunday !

Laurent