Re: October update of the Swiss-List Web page

From: Hansjurg Jost <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 1997 11:11:09 -0700

Hi everybody,

>Finally, I found on the site of the American embassy in Canada (linked
>in the Swiss-List web pages), the announcement of the 1999 Diversity
>Immigrant Visa Program or in other word, Green card lottery. The due
>dates are pretty soon (October 24, 1997 to November 24, 1997). I do not
>have the information flyer. The embassy mention an information number,
>but be aware it is a 900 number. Usually you would more likely have this
>kind of number tell you dirty words and in the same time tap your
>wallet. So, if we could find the information an other way...

Actually, why should I tell you? This might lower my chances.....
Anyway, since I am such a nice guy... ;-) ... here comes the link with the
instructions (you will have to scroll down a little on that visa bulletin)

<A HREF="http://travel.state.gov/visa_bulletin.html">http://travel.state.gov/visa_bulletin.html</A>

The visa bulletins might also be found on the http:/www.immigration.com pages.
Additionally, a consumer alert on lottery scams can be found on
<A HREF="http://travel.state.gov/dv98.html">http://travel.state.gov/dv98.html</A>

There were 570 Swiss chosen in the 1998 program....

Happy gambling and good luck to those who try!

Hansjürg

İİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİÑis message was posted through the Stanford campus mailing list