more about nice guys

From: laurent mieville <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 1997 14:34:54 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

Thanks a bunch for Hans-Jurg. On a different level, I would like to point
out a very nice feature from the swiss french radio and the webdo. You
can connect on their site and listen to the latest news report (info pile)
or to broadcasts as much as two weeks old.

<A HREF="http://www.webdo.ch/">http://www.webdo.ch/</A>
<A HREF="http://www.rsr.ch/">http://www.rsr.ch/</A>

I was impressed by the quality, and the update is very fast (few minutes after
the end of the broadcast in Switzerland). Try it.

For the german and italian speaking swiss, I checked on the respective sites
(drs 1,2,3 and rtsi) but without success. Let the swiss list know if there
is something similar.

Cheers,

Laurent M.