sfbay: Lufthansa Flight to Zurich

From: Paris, Sarah <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 15:58:08 -0700

Has anyone had any recent experiences with the 9:25pm Lufthansa flight from San
Francisco to Zurich via Munich - the one that has only a 30-Minute stop-over?
Last time I took it, the plane started late, and I thought for sure we'd never
make the connection. We did, because they held back the plane for us (probably
because enough passengers were headed for Zurich to make it worth their while).
But it was a bit of a white-knuckle situation, and I don't need more stress in
my life. Also, I was concerned about my luggage (which miraculously made the
connection along with us).

The alternative, which I chose last time, was to take the later connection,
which gets into Zurich at about 9:30pm -- but then the stop-over is TOO long.
Also, since my family doesn't live in Zurich, it means I get to my final
destination way past midnight, which is a bit of a drag.

Any experiences you can share? Thanks! Sarah