Re: sfbay: Lufthansa Flight to Zurich

From: Karl Kaiser <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 22:07:49 -0700

We used the 9:25 flight several times and never encountered troubles
with the 30 Min stop over. Often it gets out of SFO late and still makes
it on time or is even early. The flight time is pretty predictable for a
long haule flight, so Munich knows early enough when the flight gets in.
I suggest to go for the 30 min and relax. If you miss it, they will put
you on the ~7:00 PM flight anyway.

--Karl