eastcoast: Open Position Customer / Sales Service Representative

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 23:05:36 GMT

Jungbunzlauer is one of the world-wide leading food ingredient manufacturer
with HQ’s in Basel, Switzerland. Our US subsidiary is presently seeking a
Customer / Sales Service Representative to enlarge our Sales Service
Department.

Tasks and responsibilities will include processing and managing all customer
orders on our SAP system. Handle all customer inquiries and closely support all
the accounts in the respective geographic area actively. Coordinate shipments
and other issues with our local warehouses as well as with our manufacturing
plants in Canada and Europe. Provide all the necessary sales support to the
Regional Sales Management.

The successful candidate will be someone that
- has excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- has exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- must be well organized and detail oriented
- desirably speaks Spanish (German / French)
- likes to work in an international team-oriented environment
- has experience in Customer / Sales Service
- has strong computer skills (SAP, Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint).

We offer a competitive salary and fringe benefits package.

We are looking forward to receiving your resume by mail / fax or preferably by email to:

Director Human Resource
Dan Rainville
rainvilled_at_jungbunzlauer-inc.com
JUNGBUNZLAUER INC.