eastcoast: looking for

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 03:46:00 -0800 (PST)

I am moving to Boston March 15th 2001 to work in the Massachusetts General Hospital. For my apartment in Cambridge im a looking for following objects:
vacuum cleaner, iron, ironing board, tv, fax, carpet, furniture. Additionally I would be interested in a good used car.
Perhaps somebody is going back to Switzerland and doesn't need some of these things anymore.
Please contact me by e-mail
Beatrice Kern
bkern_at_datacomm.ch