eastcoast: Any advice for shipping

From: Barbara Rodel <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 06:36:49 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

My name is Barbara Rodel and I am currently living in Boston. I don't know yet, but I may go back to Switzerland soon. I was wondering if someone had any suggestions regarding shipping belongings back to Switzerland? I don't have any furnitures but computer, printer, scanner and other belongings.

Thank you very much in advance for your feedback.

Best Regards,

Barbara Rodel
1164 Washington Street
Boston, MA 02118