eastcoast: Jassen in NYC

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 20:14:07 -0800 (PST)

Hello NYC residents

I am looking to put together a Jassparty of four or eight to meet occasionally in my apartment (or a restaurant) for some serious Schieber n'stuff.

So far I have only met CH of >50 with interest in this game. I am looking more for an age average of 30 or so.

If you are more or less experienced and are looking for some intellectually challenging company then we should get together. Let me know if you are interested.

BTW, http://www.eurocircle.com has some pretty good networking parties! Especially in NYC.

Regards

Ralf