Re: swiss-list: Good News!!

From: earth <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 17:43:18 -0400

Well, here is an opposite view. We are guests in this country. This
country doesn't need us so much and laws here are done for the majority
(not always) we are a very small minority and I don't see the point on
commenting on US laws and regulations. If your employers are not
happy...let them do the job of writing.

If the government has to change the laws every time someone is
complaining ( 270 millions people in this country.. ) well... It is
surely not the best solution as to have to wait a week in Switzerland.
Perhaps you would like to have to wait several months like others
coming from other countries!!!!!

Seems to me that people are always the best to complain and to put the
fault to the current government. Democrats or republicans, laws and
regulations will not have been different. We talk about the security of
a whole country... more important than a few insignificant individuals
own needs...... think about it.... and saying that Swiss are not
terrorists!!! How many illegals are in Switzerland? How many different
races and cultures are in Switzerland.... Are you blind????

Anyway.... just my opinion....

Have fun

RMS7Design.com
www.rms7design.com