swiss-list: visa

From: Esther González Martínez <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 21:18:00 -0400

Hi,

I have a J-1 status. I am planning to travel to Switzerland in two
weeks. I will stay there only 10 days. I will need to reapply for a
visa at the consulate in Bern.

Does anyone know how long it takes to get an appointment? Once you have
applied, how much it takes to get the passport back with the visa?

Monday, my family will call the consulate's information number.
Meanwhile, I will appreciate any information, advice, tip.

Thanks,

Esther

____________________

Esther Gonzalez Martmnez, Ph.D.