Re: [Swiss-list] US taxes, US-Swiss couple in Switzerland

From: Angela Notari-Syverson <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 10:22:51 -0700

Just confirming about Corinna wrote here. My husband is a US citizen
and we live in the US. A few years the Swiss consulate in San Francisco
had told me that he would be able to get Swiss citizenship based the
requirements Corinna described. He still hasn't gotten around to
applying yet..

Angela

Angela Notari-Syverson, Ph.D.
Washington Research Institute
150 Nickerson St., Suite 305
Seattle, Washington 98109
Phone 206.285.9317
FAX 206.285.1523

+++++++ KILLMIME removed the following attachment(s):
+++++++++ part2: ASCII English text