Re: [Swiss-list] Presentation at Preschool - any good ideas?

From: Lauber, Jan <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 10:34:59 -0700

Dorothea,

I remember doing something like that a few years back at my daughter's
pre-school. It was great fun. Make sure you involve the kids in some
activity, not just a lecture. I brought along copies of the outline of
Switzerland and had them draw an animal with it. Pretty hilarious what they
came up with. At my son's pre-school I did a demonstration of the clean
room bunny-suits (I work with semi-conductors equipments). At that age,
keep it short and keep them involved ;-) Have fun

Jan