[Swiss-list] residence permit for spouse of swiss citizen

From: Vivek Sharma <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 09:46:39 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I am an Indian living in Switzerland and my wife is
Swiss. I have been on the B permit originally issued
to me when I moved here from the US.

I would like to know the requirements for switching to
a C permit. Although this is not exactly the forum for
such questions, I would appreciate if anyone could
direct me to a suitable reference.

Regards
Vivek