Re: [Swiss-list] Contacts for Job in Switzerland (Security Architect)

From: Pascal Marmier <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 20:12:02 -0400

Dear Nathalie,

I'd be happy to help your husband. There are several interesting
startups in Geneva and around Lausanne. I can give you a more detailed
list.. or some Swiss listers based in Switzerland can add to the list
but he should check:
www.idquantique.com
www.wisekey.com
HP has an office in GVA that worked on the local internet voting project
http://www.ilionsecurity.ch/
http://www.netexpert.ch/
And also a lot of various banks!!

Feel free to contact me offline: