Re: [Swiss-list] H1-B visa: waiting time for I-797 form

From: Jean-Michel Pittet <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 21:15:46 +0100

There is a site http://www.isn.org/ that used to list the approvals
that just made it through. Since the numbers are sequential I was once
able to predict when my approval was comming based on knowing my
number and having read msgs about people with numbers just below ...
and then just higher than mine.

Not sure if that service is still provided - but you might check and find out.

Cheers
JM