Re: swiss-list: Citizenship Interview process question

From: Michael Mueller <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 10:13:26 -0700

Hi Patricia,

When I had a green card and applied for the US citizenship, I had
one interview, during which I was asked 6 questions about the
US. All questions came verbatim form an "official" pool of 100
questions (now apparently reduced to 96):
http://www.immihelp.com/citizen_questions.html or
http://www.murthy.com/100q.html

Make sure all answers are up-to-date (e.g. these lists still have
William Rehnquist instead of John Roberts as chief justice). There
are also city- and state-specific questions.

At the time, I made flash cards for my Palm using a software called
JTutor (part of JPack): http://www.land-j.com/jpack.html
The software keeps repeating the questions you got wrong, so it
didn't take long until I knew them.

Let me know if you're interested in the data file.

Good luck!
- Michael

Michael M. Mueller, Ph.D.
Mobile: (415)850-6550