swiss-list: (no subject)

From: PHILLIP MINGHETTI <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 15:30:48 -0700

Dear Swiss-List members,

    I'm looking for a job on the West coast states and in Switzerland and I
    decided to establish a network with some of you folks on the Swiss-List who
    are associated with the scientific research world. My name is Dr. Phil
    Minghetti and I am a Swiss and US citizen. I have a PhD degree in Molecular
    and Cell Biology and I'm currently involved with a job search. I have many
    years experience directing and conducting Molecular and Cell Biology
    research in both academia and biotechnology. In addition, I have extensive
    experience with gene technology (DNA/nucleic acids) as well as human
    disease research such as Rheumatoid Arthritis and Human Aging. I would like
    to continue working in my expertise as a Senior Scientist or
    Director/Manager of research.

    I have attached a copy of my Resume (1 page) and Curriculum Vitae (14
    pages) for your information and review. If you know of anyone or any
    biotechnology/pharmaceutical company that could use a good research
    scientist please forward this information to the interested parties.
    Thanking you in advance for your time and efforts.

Sincerely,

Dr. Phil Minghetti
9000 Grove Street
Elk Grove, CA 95624

Tel. 916-479-2805

+++++++ KILLMIME removed the following attachment(s):
+++++++++ MINGHETTI-CV-July05.doc: Microsoft Office Document
+++++++++ RESUME-1.doc: Microsoft Office Document
+++++++++ part2: HTML document text