swiss-list: San Francisco - Room to rent From Sept - Dec

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 13:20:22 -0500

All -
As I am going to spend 4 months in Paris for an exchange program with my
Business School here the Bay Area, my boy friend and I would like to rent our
guest room from ~September to December of 2005. The person would share the
apartment with my boy friend.

Features:

* Very pretty large 2 bedroom - 2 bathroom apartment with wooden floor
* Apartment located in 2 apartment house with 3 floors.We have the lowest 2 floors.
* The upper level has the guest room w/ a private, adjacent bathroom. That is the room we want to rent out. It also has the kitchen, living room and access to the deck
* The lower level has its own bathroom, and the Master bedroom where my boy friend would stay.
* Deck (with views of downtown San Francisco!)
* Large garden
* Located in Noe Valley, a very nice neighborhood of San Francisco.
* Very close (walking distance) to the Mission and the Castro districts, which are other very lively neighborhood in SF.
* 1-2 minutes walk from one of the 4 major lines going to downtown San Francisco (J-Church)
* 15 minutes walk from the Bart
* If you prefer having a car, parking is very easy in our neighborhood, given that we live on one of the steepest hill in San Francisco.
* Rent: $1000 / month

You can view the pictures at the link below.
http://www.jocosite.net/photogallery/3632/index.html

Please email me at co_at_jocosite.net is you are interested or if you know someone who might be.

Thanks,
Corinne