swiss-list: moving things back to Switzerland

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 17:14:01 -0600

Hi Everybody,
After 2 years in San Francisco, we are planning to move back to Switzerland (Lausanne).
The cheapest company we found to ship boxes with peronsal items (not a container) on the web is Shipping International (about 300 USD per m3 by ship), info_at_shippinginternational.com, San Francisco.

Has anyone experience (bad or good) with this company, or any other to recommend?

Many companies we contacted, including the one we used when we came, stopped to do this kind of shipping due to new customs rules and taxes.
Thanks for your help

Nicolas Rodondi
San Francisco