swiss-list: Businesswiss

From: Nicole Hillbrecht <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2003 14:53:39 -0700

Dear Group,

I would like to point out a new and very helpful website:
http://www.businesswiss.com . The site contains a listing with experts from
different categories and is intended to help Swiss companies who want to expand
to the USA as well as existing companies in the USA who need specific services.

I do not normally send out emails about our projects, however I think, that
this particular one could be interesting for some of you as you are aware of
the obstacles when starting a company or selling products in the USA. If you
know professionals like lawyers, CPAs, marketing companies, etc.. who have
experience with these obstacles, please let them know about this site as they
might be interested in becoming an expert. If you have a business here in the
USA you might want to think about registering as a user and get advice from our
experts - which is absolutely free.

Swiss businesses will be able to contact experts directly either via email or
with the built-in instant messenger, if the expert is online. It is free for
the businesses to register and there is a yearly USD 60 fee if you would like
to register your business as an expert and promote your services online. As a
registered expert, you will be contacted by interested companies, and you will
be able to add events to the site calendar, enter news and earn a spotlight
place on the site and talk back on the message board.

Please have a look at http://www.businesswiss.com and feel free to email me any
feedback or question.

Thank you and have a great day,

Nicole Hillbrecht