swiss-list: AW: Re: swiss-list: RE: swiss-list: NZZ Online: «Braindrain» aus der Schweiz gibt es nicht

From: Ralf Kubli <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 08:50:08 -0500

Maybe the Swiss should also consider that foreign brains come to Switzerland
because the situation in academia and research is so much worse in their
countries of origin, rather than Switzerland being so attractive in its
own right.
In addition, the statistical fact that the majority of Swiss brains return
to Switzerland, does not mean that academia and research is the reason for
their return.
Maybe they simply can't survive without the sight of the Alps or something.