swiss-list: Complete household for sale - 65% OFF !

From: Stephen Meyer <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Sat, 08 Feb 2003 18:48:15 -0800

hello -
yes, I am moving back to Europe and have many things in really good
condition for sale; all less than three years old. Email me and I can send
you PICTURES.

ALL kind of kitchen stuff; $250, tbd
Garden table, incl. 4 chairs; $200
Wardrobe (63x34x16); $110
matching bed-side tables (2); $20/each
Airbed, Select Comfort, Cal king-size; $700 (new price: $1'600)
Stereo Hi-Fi system, AIWA; $100
TV, 27", Zenith; $180
Rugs, lg + sm; $20 + $40
TV stand/roller; $30
Coffee table (19x56); $80
Office table; $100
Office chair; $50
Printer/Fax/Scanner (needs to be fixed); $30
ALL kind of Lamps; $20-50, tbd
Propane tank (full) for BBQ; $30
'Coleman' tent, 9'x9'; $65 (used twice!)
Folding chairs (2), camping; $25/each
Folding chairs (2), indoor; $20/each
Camping Airbed (single size); $40
Sleeping bag, washable, large size; $45