swiss-list: Swiss House Career Desk e-news #29

From: Barbara Rodel <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 12:45:38 -0700

Swiss House Career Desk e- News

Headlines:
- Changes at the Swiss House
- Temporary University Relations Coordinator, The Gillette Company
- Useful information
- Apartment for rent in Cambridge

Dear Swiss House Friends,

I hope this message finds you well and that you all enjoy the summer heat!

I would like to inform you that after 4 years spent in the US I have taken
the decision to pursue new opportunities in Switzerland. I would like to
thank you all very much for your constant support which contributed to the
Swiss House Career Desk's success. I will truly miss Boston but hope to keep
in touch. I wish you all a lot of success in your careers and hope that we
will be able to meet in Switzerland again.

I will not have a direct successor, but my colleagues would be happy to
assist you and answer your questions. You can contact Pascal Marmier or
Marianne Gerber. If you would like to contact me privately, here is my new
personal email address: info_at_barbararodel.com

For those interested, the Swiss House is looking for a program manager for
education and academic affairs, to find out more about it, please visit our
website at http://www.creativeswitzerland.com/info/openposition.html.

-----------
Company: The Gillette Company
Job Title: Temporary University Relations Coordinator
Job Location: Boston, MA

University Relations Coordinator is responsible for recruitment and hiring
of co-op/intern students, coordinating events and meetings to foster
interaction between students and University Relations, serving as liaison
between Gillette and school representatives, performing administrative
duties.
-----------
Useful information

Tech jobs, tech talents: http://marketing.dice.com/internet/bostonjobs/

Biotechfind Search Engine, BiotechFind.com is a directory of international
links covering the fields of biotechnologies and including a Biotechnology
Career Center: http://www.biotechfind.com
-----------
Apartment for rent in Cambridge
Located: 6 Antrim street, Cambridge, MA 02139
Available: Sep 1st, 2002
Contact: Roger Tarazi by phone at 617-642 1900 or by email at
RogerTarazi_at_Compuserve.com
Antrim Street intersects Broadway and Cambridge. It is less than 10 minutes
away from Central Square and 12 minutes from Harvard Square.
Rent: $2300 per month
1. bedrooms: 2 large bedrooms, one of which has a Jacuzzi
2. 1 small guest room / bedroom with separate access with Access to external
porch
3. Bathrooms 1+ 1/2
4. Washer and Dryer in the apartment
5. Air conditioning
6. All wooden floors
7. Fully equipped kitchen with refrigerator, oven, microwave, garbage
compactor, dish washer
8. Living room/dining room
9. Recent storm windows installed
10. Utilities are paid by tenants
11. Full storage in the common area of the basement
12. Payment of first + last month + security deposit
13. On street parking (easy parking since it is just in front of a school)
14. Hub writing for internet LAN Access with RJ45 connectors in bedrooms,
WLAN Access and Cable TV ready

Best Regards,

Barbara Rodel, Career Desk
SHARE Swiss House
for Advanced Research and Education
420 Broadway Street
Cambridge, MA 02138
Phone: (617) 876 3028
Fax: (617) 876 3079
Email: barbara_at_creativeswitzerland.com