RE: swiss-list: advices...

From: Ueli Eckhardt <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 14:07:47 -0700

Pierre,

We just "did Highway 1" with friends from Switzerland. And we all loved the
stay at Ragged Point Inn (www.raggedpointinn.com). The spacious, clean and
reasonably priced rooms are right on the cliff, the cuisine is very good
(also by European standards...). The views are simply awesome. Several
hiking areas and parks are also nearby. Carmel/Monterey has some beautiful
B&B's, but they tend to be more expensive. Also, your parents may want to
check the Inn at Morro Bay (www.innatmorrobay.com). It's quite famous, but
at least during the spring break, the prices have been quite steep.

Ueli