(no subject)

From: Canan Grunder <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 18:19:54 +0000

   Hi everyone,

   I just finished college last May and recieved my Bachelor's degree
   here in the US. Now I want to go to Law School but I would prefer to
   go to law school in Switzerland. Now, I know that we have excellent
   law schools in Switzerland but I also know that you start your law
   degree right out of high school and not after you recieve your
   undergraduate degree like it is in the US. So how would it work for
   me, could i transfer some credits and how many years would it take me?
   Thanks already, I would appreciate any insight and info on this topic.

   Tschuss,

   Canan

   Canan Grunder
   50 Park Row West