swiss-list: Thank you

From: Brigitta Page <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2001 16:52:45

I just have a small comment on the swiss-list:  thanks very much!  I'm sure it's somewhat of a work of love for you guys and I certainly appreciate being plugged into it.  It's hard to believe that people are posting/sending the crap they do, but there you go -- you'll never to broke underestimating the intelligence of the average human!  Anyway, thanks again for all the work you do.

regards - brigitta