swiss-list: Washington DC - Do you know a good head hunter ?

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 13:50:36 GMT

Dear all,

I'll be moving to Washington DC at the end of the year, as my wife is
tranferring in DC.

Do you know of any good head hunter in the DC area that you could
recommend?

My background: 11 years work experience in Bix 5 firm, audit and IT
audit, currently eBusiness consultant by a big 5, MBA.

Thanks you for your help,

Michel