Re: swiss-list: shipping wine

From: Stephan Gehring <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 21:13:56 -0700

Dominik,

I toyed with the same idea when we moved to California, but dropped
it quickly after learning that our container would be shipped through
Panama (sauce vinegrette comes to mind...). If your container is
moved by airfreight, this may be less of an issue. I'm sure there are
specialized services for shipping valuable wines.

--Stephan

P.S. I have a friend who shipped back a cactus in his container. It
didn't make it.

--
Stephan Gehring