RE: swiss-list: H1 visa process and European printers

From: Narbel, Nicolas <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 16:58:53 -0500

I have just confirmed with one of my colleagues (who is an immigration
attorney) that an individual who has filed an H-1B visa petition may visit
the United States on short business or tourist trips while the visa petition
is in process. Actually, this happens frequently. As long as you have the
proper intent to return abroad upon each visit to the United States, you may
certainly visit the U.S. while your H-1B petition is pending.

Nicolas Narbel
nnarbel_at_oppenheimer.com

OPPENHEIMER WOLFF & DONNELLY LLP
840 Newport Center Drive