swiss-list: Die Energiekrise im Silicon Valley

From: Paris-Werlin <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 18:27:42 -0700

The article on the impact of the energy crisis on the high tech industry
is in the "Wirtschaft" section of Monday's Tages-Anzeiger. You can
access it on the internet at
http://tages-anzeiger.ch/ta/taZeitungRubrikArtikel?ArtId=90177&ausgabe=1394&
archive=t

I would like to very much thank all of you who contacted me with your input.
I am sorry I wasn't able to incorporate everything/everyone into the final
article due to space limitations as well as structural and editorial
reasons. (And of course, the editor cut my text further, for instance
taking
out my reference to the Swiss List).

But I really appreciated all the comments -- they helped me
greatly clarify my own perspective, even if I wasn't able to quote you all.
Thanks!

Sarah

Sarah Paris
mwerlin_at_sirius.com