swiss-list: moving

From: Tondar Chatenet <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 10:54:17 -0700 (PDT)

hello everybody,
i want to send back my personnal stuff from USA to
Lausanne , Switzerland and i called a lot of companies
which told me they don't do personnal stuff but only
business. The only one i found ask me for 6000 dollars
for 2222 pounds!!!!!isn't that anormal?
everything is packed and i just need a company picking
it up at San jose and sending them back. I also called
Swissair cargo but they don't do the picking and i
don't have a way to bring this to SF
Can anybody help??
Thanks

=====