RE: swiss-list: moving

From: Demartines Pierre-FPD009 <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 08:51:43 -0700

You could try these guys. Low prices. However, insist on getting a
written commitment about time for delivery. They do pick up at the
curb.

name = Chung
firstname = Frank
tel = +1 800 228-8465
fax = +1 310 715 3939
company = Triple B Forwarders
country = USA

Cheers,

Pierre Demartines, Ph.D http://www.icsi.berkeley.edu/~demartin
Motorola, Lexicus Division. 3145 Porter Drive, Palo Alto, CA 94304