swiss-list Xo3 recruits !!

From: Jordi Montserrat <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 16:11:54 +0200

Hello,

Xo3, a Portal Agency specialized in building complex web architectures, is
recruiting!

Our company was voted among the 4 best Swiss startup by the IMD this year
and is currently selecting the VC who will fund our first round of 5 million
and agree to be lead funder thru to IPO. We plan to extend our line of
products and services, and we are currently building a global marketplace in
the B2B area (MyComponents.com) of robust, plug'n play Web Applications
,based on a free and soon open source XML Portal Server.
To achieve our objectives for Xo3 and MyComponents.com, we are looking for
talents ready to express their potential ! So as we are going to take off,
now is the time to join our rocketship !

Open positions are (please read the attached document for details or check
our web site, www.xo3.com/jobs ):

For MyComponents.com
- Business Unit Managers: Participate as a manager in all aspects of the
software development process.
- R&D Engineers: Be part of a team that develops core applications for the
MyComponents.com's marketplace and our XML Portal framework.
- Web Engineers: To develop the web-top interface on our portal framework
and the hosted applications running on the MyComponents.com main hub.
- Technical Writer/QA engineer: As an integral member of the R&D team, you
run quality testing and verify internal/external technical documents.

For Xo3
- Portal Project Manager To ensure rapid deployment, integration, and
support of MyComponents.com on affiliated and sub-portal sites.
- Webdesigners and WebMasters: Develops the client Portals that ship with
MyComponents.com's XML Application
- Marketing Manager: The Marketing Manager will be responsible for creating,
managing, and executing our marketing program focused on ISPs/ASPs and B2B
Portals.
- Business Developers: Assist with all planning and execution of all events
including trade shows, seminars, on-line seminars, trainings and special
events.
- Global Coordinator – Management assistant for all administrative tasks

Check out our website at www.xo3.com, read the attached document and don't
hesitate to forward this mail!

Best regards

Jordi