swiss-list: Summer housing in Zuerich?

From: ******************* <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2000 13:54:31 -0700

Hi Everyone

Sorry to take up space in your inboxes with another housing request,
but....I'm a Visiting Researcher, working on my Ph.D. dissertation
here. As my parents left Switzerland last year, I'm now in the really
awkward situation of having, so to speak, lost my "home-base" and
having to look for housing in Switzerland, more precisely in Zuerich,
for the summer. Thus I am wondering if anyone knows of anyone who -
as this is during the holiday season - would appreciate a reliable,
clean and quiet person taking care of plants/pets from around mid
July until the end of August? Or does anyone know of, or can think
of, any similar work exchange possibility, or of anyone subletting
their studio/apartment for that time? I would also appreciate hints
and suggestions as to how/where to rent a small studio/apartment at a
reasonable price via the internet. Thanks so much in advance for your
help!

Best