Re: world engineers

From: laurent mieville <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 09:28:14 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Andrea,

Thank you for your interest in the swiss list. Allow me to also respond by
email for convenience.

The swiss list is a network of mainly young swiss scientists active in the
Bay Area. It provides a simple way of communication between its members via
email or the web. It also can be helpful to draw collaborations between
swiss organizations (University, private companies...) and the swiss scientific
community of the Bay Area.

In order to better define your interest in the swiss list, I suggest to
set a time for a phone conversation. Please email me when you are available.
I think 17h30 (your time) is a good fit.

Best regards,

Laurent Mieville

Laurent Mieville
Stanford University