Re: [SFBay] 1. August Party Ocean Beach

From: Dave Dueblin <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 13:44:12 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

This is going to be awesome! We already have a good group together. Join us!

Don't forget to bring a sweatshirt and/or jacket. We're planning on making a huge fire to burn off the fog but you never know.

Feel free to bring a few friends - even if their not Swiss (as long as they know the Swiss anthem by heart).

See you Wednesday,
Dave

P.S. Can't find the bonfire? Call Carmen (415-318-6703) or me (415-994-3566)

+++++++ KILLMIME removed the following attachment(s):
+++++++++ part2: HTML document text